Wednesday 19 January 2011

Days 74 through to 80 - Catching up - 30 December 2010 through 5 January 2011

Day 74 - 30 December 2010 - Tree
I found this tree rather fascinating with it's cones and seeds and whatnot - but struggled with the focus as the branches were moving in the wind.





Day 75 - 31 December 2010 - Magnets
So these magnets sum up the madness of this household.  The one closest was a gift I received from Sarah.  It fits.



Day 76 - 1 January 2011 - Parkland
As a young teen this area was quite the hangout.  I always get crazy memories when I go back there!




Day 77 - 2 January 2011 - Swan
I went to Enfield to get in some sale shopping, but before getting to the shops I stopped off at the little river just outside the town centre:



Day 78 - 3 January 2010 - Neal's Yard
Heidi and I went into Covent Garden on the Bank Holiday - this is the incredibly coloured Neal's Yard:



Day 79 - 4 January 2011 - Hotel Russell
It was back to work on the 4th - and thus back to the usual area around work for photos. This is the Hotel Russell:



Day 80 - 5 January 2011 -New Shoes
After searching around New Look for a new pair of black shoes, and trying many pairs on, these were so comfortable I just had to get them!

No comments:

Post a Comment