Friday 28 January 2011

Days 81 through 87 - Still catching up - 6 January 2011 through 12 January 2011

6 January 2011
So that fabulous Neal's Yard has a fabulous hair salon called Hair by Fairy - I took this after getting my hair cut:




7 January 2011
I treated myself - it was a bad day, which had a moment of yummy goodness:

8 January 2011
Dan happily finished off the bottle of wine with dinner. To clarify, this isn't a common occurence - I don't want to slight his character.  ;)


9 January 2011
I took a trip to Welwyn Garden City to see what their shops were like.  I don't feel the need to return.  But they do have this little memorial to the founder of the city:


10 January 2011
St Pancras Station again, with the Eurostar train on the left.  I want to get on that soon.


11 January 2011
Kings Cross Station is right next to St Pancras, and appears rather less impressive:


12 January 2011
Westfield Shopping Centre without the shoppers. This was taken late at night after Heidi and I went to view The King's Speech - amazing film.

No comments:

Post a Comment