Tuesday 30 November 2010

Days 43 & 44 - Shoes and Snow - 29 & 30 November 2010

My space bar is only working intermittently.  It's very irritating.  But my photos have nothing to do with that.

Yesterday I was back to work - and back to lunch breaks meandering around. Look where I ended up:


Then today, I awoke to the first snow in London this season.  Thankfully we got off lightly compared to some areas of the country, although I'm not looking forward to walking along the pavements tomorrow. On my way home they were very wet. Tomorrow it's not supposed to get above freezing. Sounds like a recipe for disaster.

Here's the train tracks today, and no, the black and white setting hasn't been used.

1 comment:

  1. Love the photos you're posting Mel. I'm not sure I'd be brave enough to wander into a shoe shop and take a photo of their shelves ... but it's a lovely angle!

    ReplyDelete