Tuesday 19 October 2010

Day 2 - The Institute of Education - 19 October 2010

It has long been my belief that the building in which I work is one of the ugliest in London.  Yet taking this photo today made me thankful for the trees outside, which at least soften the blocks of concrete it has been constructed with.





It's a nightmare of a building to work in, but with the green of the trees, and some reflected blue sky from the distance, it doesn't look too bad.  On a less cloudy day I imagine it would have been a better shot.  I can't wait to take one in the middle of winter when there's no trees, so you can appreciate what a monstrosity this place is!

It's only the second day, but I'm enjoying this - it made me go out at lunchtime where I would have possibly just stayed in my office, and I'm coming up with lots of things that I want to capture.

No comments:

Post a Comment