Sunday 24 October 2010

Day 7 - Lights at Alexandra Palace - 24 October 2010

For the first time in a while, Sarah wasn't working on a Sunday, so we headed out to Alexandra Palace - which is a fabulous place, not too far away on the train.  I took a lot of photos, as I would normally on the outing, so it appeared that picking one for today's 'photo of the day' was going to be a little harder than normal.  However, right before we left I did see this one opportunity, and took it - it made the selection a lot easier.  It's playing with lights really!

3 comments:

  1. Stephen and I go to the Ally Pally once a year, at the end of March for an annual railway modelling exhibition, it's an interesting place.

    I love the imaginative way you've juxtaposed the sun and the lamp. Nice!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well next time let me know! We live just a couple of stops north of Ally Pally!

    ReplyDelete