Wednesday 20 October 2010

Day 3 - Russell Square Fountain - 20 October 2010

I am fortunate enough to work close to Russell Square - which consists of a smallish park with a fountain in the centre.  It's a lovely place to get away from your desk and enjoy being surrounded by trees.

Again, I probably wouldn't have gone out this lunchtime - it was a gorgeous sunny day, but the temperature wasn't getting into the double digits (at least not in Celsius!) and sure enough after 15 minutes in the park I was ready to be back in my somewhat heated office.  I haven't yet mastered photography with gloves on, but suspect I'm going to have to.

Here's today's effort - the fountain.  As it was so sunny, but the fountain is surrounded by trees, it was interesting getting the right angle to capture it all, without being too sunny or shady.  I think I got it.

No comments:

Post a Comment